Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What In Tarnation?!

I'll explain the title of this post later. . .

This has been the longest week for me!  I swear one thing after the other and it just hasn't stopped!  My laryngitis is getting better, but I still sound like an 80 year old, life-long smoker. .My Husband thinks it's hilarious, especially when I use my "southern accent."  He's a strange man who, is never at homeHe's either been working or in class and only home to sleep!  This has made life a little rough on me.  1 Mom + 3 Children = Insanity.  At least that is how the equation works in my house. 

I was hoping to have a yard sale this weekend.  I have TONS of junk that needs to get outta my house and some cash that needs to get into my wallet, so a yard sale would be perfect!  My children haven't made that easy though, so for now I'll have to keep collecting the junk and wait until the Husband has some time off to assist in this process.  I wish I knew some person who would just come and buy all of the load for a set price and they can deal with the re-selling of it all. .  Does such a person exist?  I should just give it all to goodwill and add a few points to my karma bank. . but the green stuff is a little more desirable at this point.

On another note, I've been feeling kind of in a funk lately.  Every day is the same as the one before really and it's getting old.  I've had outings planned and various events to take the kids to, but the oldest has been having some difficulty with transitions and the summer break.  I never intended for this blog to be all about Autism, but lately it's been front and center in our house, even more so than usual.  C has just been having meltdown after meltdown and it's a constant battle keeping him away from the siblings. . for their protection.  He's even started stimming again after having stopped it for quite some time.  This brings me to the title for today though.  C has been saying this after just about anything that happens, whether it's good or bad or really mundane.  I'm not sure where he heard it, but it cracks me up to hear him say it!  I love my little guy and dealing with Autism just breaks my heart. . all of this deserves a post on it's own and for another time. . .

So. . . What in tarnation have you been up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment